Earth Paws' Sweet Potato Dental Treats for dogs are made with 100% natural ingredients approved for human consumption. Sweet potatoes are high in fiber, low in fat, and packed with essential minerals and vitamins. The unique texture of our dental treats are great for fighting plaque and tartar.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients from North America that were approved for human consumption
- The hard surface creates an ideal chew treat to remove plaque and tartar from your dogs' teeth
- Unlike bone, it is highly unlikely that your dog with chip their tooth gnawing on this treat
- High fiber content normalizes bowel movements, maintains bowel health, lowers cholesterol levels, controls blood sugar levels, and aids in achieving a health weight.
- Packed with minerals and vitamins such as vitamins A, C, and B6, potassium, calcium, iron, and many other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Feed as a dental treat daily. As with any ingestible, we recommend that you do not leave your pet unattended while consuming this product. Ensure clean drinking water is always available. Treats are not recommended to make up more than 10% of daily diet.
- Store in cool dry place in resealable bag
- Sweet Potato (Imported from California for human consumption)